Trusted manufacturers and installers
Our pipework applications have included gas turbine systems, steam plants, saltwater filtration systems, power generation systems, specialist chemical plants and fuel terminal & loading facilities.
Our site construction teams will take care of your project from the start right through to post-commissioning – managing any issues that arise along the way and ensuring that there are no project delays.
Pipework fabrication in exotic materials
We can manufacture pipework in a variety of sizes and dimensions.
Puma Engineering holds more than 100 welding qualifications. This means we are able to manufacture pipework from carbon steel, stainless steel and high-end exotic materials such as duplex steels, titanium and chrome alloys.
What we can offer
- completion of finite site surveys
- developing construction and fabrication drawings
- developing the bill of materials
- full piping stress calculations
- fabrication, welding and hydro-testing of pipe spools in all sizes and material types
- non-destructive examination
- post-weld heat treatment
- external and internal specialist protective corrosion coating application
- marking-up of redundant piping for safe cold cutting and removal
- safe installation of process piping and inline equipment such as valves, pumps etc
- joint integrity torque and hydraulic tightening of flange bolting
- full system leak testing
- assisting with all commissioning requirements.
On time, every time
We’ll also manage the submission of all quality assurance documentation to support the pressure equipment, including Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) requirements.
With 24/7 operations, we’re able to turn around large jobs to tight timescales. So, if you’re in need of some replacement pipework quickly…