Where we are
Operating from our specialised 1,400m2 facility in Southampton we can ensure products are manufactured using the very best productive methodology, with direct engagement from our highly technical management team.
Focused on maximising capability and efficiency, our versatile workshop is equipped with:
- manipulator capacity of up to 10 ton
- two 5 ton overhead gantry cranes (capable of a 10 ton tandem lift).
- Skid systems capable of moving 45 ton
- 60 ton low profile roller rotators
- segregated clean section to fabricate exotic materials in a ferrous-free environment.
The facilities benefit from an extensive secure external area which can be used for the storage of materials, laydown areas, pressure testing and the construction of large modular units – keeping disruption at our customers’ sites to a minimum.
Looking after our work space
We can take care of all the non-destructive, mechanical, hydrostatic, pneumatic testing – either at our own site or through an independent third-party assessor.
With over 100 Welding Procedure Qualification Records, we manufacture products in both standard and exotic materials, including but not limited to carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, chrome-moly steel and duplex.
Finishing and special coatings
We can arrange, facilitate, and manage the application of surface treatments and protective coatings such as:
- surface preparation (blasting and shot blasting)
- powder coating
- three-coat paint systems to meet with client specifications (shot blast, primer coat, intermediate coat and top coat)
- thermal metal spraying – aluminium (TSA) and zinc
- fusion bonded epoxy coating such as 3M Scotchkote™ and Resicoat® R4-FB
- vinyl ester glass flake lining and glass flake epoxy lining
- Belzona° lining
- PTFE and PFA linings
- fireproof coatings.
We can also supply general painting services and source these materials through world-renowned manufacturers.